Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Consumer Rights Withdrawal Cancellation & Return Conditionsrı
1. If you place an order electronically through the online store you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they purchased.
3. Shipping costs, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the seller.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 (thirty) days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and together with documents such as warranty certificate and user manual, if any.
6. If the sale of the purchased product becomes impossible, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 (three) business days from the moment he learns of this situation. Within 14 (fourteen) days, the total price must be returned to the buyer.
IF THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID,
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD,
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer shall return the product subject to the contract within 3 (three) days at the expense of the seller. must be returned to the seller.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPROSECTED REASONS,
9. If force majeure occurs that the seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered within the specified time, the buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product, or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order, if he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be refunded in cash within 14 (fourteen) days from the cancellation. If the buyer cancels the payment by credit card, the product price is returned to the bank within 14 (fourteen) days from this cancellation; however, it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CONTROL THE PRODUCT,
10. The buyer must inspect the contracted product before receiving it. Damaged, broken, torn packaging, etc. should not receive the damaged and defective product from the cargo company. The received product will be considered as undamaged and intact. The buyer is responsible for carefully protecting the product after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the product should not be used. The invoice for the product must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL,
11. The buyer may use his right of withdrawal from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the seller through the contact information below within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product he purchased to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL,
COMPANY NAME/TITLE: REGNUM INDUSTRY FURNITURE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY AND FOREIGN TRADE LTD. STI.
ADDRESS: KOZA MAH. 1644. SOK. NO: 16 G1 BLOK 34358, BAHÇEŞEHİR FURNITURE BAZAAR ESENYURT / İSTANBUL
TELEPHONE: 0 (212) 672 77 22
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL,
13. For the Buyer, if it is a service purchased, the 14 (fourteen) day withdrawal period starts from the date of signing the contract. The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the seller.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notice must be given to the seller by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" regulated in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL,
16. Invoice of the product delivered to third parties or the buyer, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging and, if any, standard accessories of the products to be returned.
18. The seller is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the buyer under debt to the buyer within 10 (ten) days at the latest after the notification of withdrawal is received, and to return the goods within 20 (twenty) days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the buyer's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the buyer is obliged to compensate the damages of the seller in proportion to his fault. However, the buyer is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the period of the right of withdrawal.
20. In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the seller due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign will be cancelled.
STATUS OF DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES,
21. The Buyer accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank, if he/she defaults when he/she makes the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may resort to legal remedies. He may claim the expenses and attorney's fees to arise from the buyer, and in any case, if the buyer defaults due to his debt, the buyer accepts that he will pay the loss and damage suffered by the seller due to the delayed performance of the debt.